Walden Environmental Engineering is excited to welcome Lawrence LePere, P.E. to our team in the role of Senior Project Manager and Office Manager of the Hudson Valley Office. Mr. LePere brings over 35 years of experience in Civil and Environmental Engineering, with 20 years of design and construction experience in various firms within the Hudson Valley to Walden. Mr. LePere also has 15 years of experience in corporate real estate development, as a development manager with a large, national retailer (Lowe’s) and global real estate development manager with a large oil services company (Halliburton). Mr. LePere’s site development experience spans the entire gamut of activities, from initial concept to commissioning of the final facilities, and occupancy.
Education: Union College, Schenectady, N.Y., B.S. Civil Engineering
Professional Licenses: Professional Engineer in the states of New York, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Ohio, New Jersey, Colorado and Wyoming.
Mr. LePere’s experience will be adding these services to Walden’s catalogue:
- Due Diligence Services
- Site Development Feasibility Analysis
- Conceptual Site Design
- Design Development Documents
- Construction Documents (Drawings, Specifications, Bid Documents)
- Construction Services (Inspection, Submittals Review/Approval, Certification)
- Commissioning Services
- Permitting Services (Land Use Boards, Building Departments)
- Neighborhood Meetings and Project Presentations
Please contact Walden Environmental Engineering at 516-624-7200 to learn more about how Lawrence’s experience can help your business.