Properly disposing and reporting hazardous waste can often be confusing and time consuming. Fortunately, Walden is here to help. We have decades of experience providing the highest quality consulting services to our clients.
- Hazardous Waste Reporting
Environmental Health and Safety
Walden is well versed in all HAZCOM and OSHA regulations and procedures. We also offer comprehensive sampling, training, and planning services. Don’t risk a violation or put your workers in harm’s way. Let Walden help you protect your business, employees, and clients with:
- HAZCOM Overview and Plans
- HAZCOM Plans
- HAZWOPER Overview
- Health and Safety Plans
- Indoor Air Quality
- Mold Sampling
- Mold Remediation Plans
- OSHA Compliance
- OSHA Inspections
- OSHA Training and Compliance Auditing
- Safety Training
- Safety Planning
Managing your waste oil may seem straightforward but it entails changing strict regulations and environmental health and safety concerns. Don’t overlook the risk. Allow Walden to bring your business up to speed and prevent any potential mishaps.
- Waste Oil Management
Tier II Right to Know
If you operate in New York City, or any of the five boroughs, the hazardous chemicals you store and use must be filed with the NYCDEP. Although this regulation may seem bureaucratic and unnecessary, it is mean’s to safeguard your workers, the community, and the environment from danger. Providing accurate information is not only legally required, but it is heavily enforced with inspections and fines. Allowing Walden to submit your Tier II filing can save you time, but more importantly, safeguard your business, employees, and overall environment.
Air Quality and Air Emissions Permitting
Walden will collect both indoor and/or outdoor air samples and have them analyzed for dust, metals and organic compounds to determine OSHA and/or US EPA compliance. Projects include site inspections, system design, application and drawing preparation and filing for Federal, State and Local Permits, including:
- Title V Permit (US EPA and NYS DEC)
- Air Permit (NYC DEP)
- Control Design
- US EPA Method 9 Visible Emission Evaluation Report (DSNY)
- Community Air Monitoring Protocols – CAMP (NYS DEC, DSNY & NYC DPR)
Walden’s scientists are highly experienced lab consultants. We strive to develop and implement innovative field testing protocols and procedures.
- Air Quality Studies
- Wastewater Sampling
- Soil and Solid Waste Sampling
- Correlation Studies
- QAPP Preparations
- Waste Characteristic Planning
- Audits of Existing Facilities
Solid Waste Permitting
Walden engineers are experts at the evaluation and design of your facility in accordance with local and state zoning, offsets, regulations, and requirements.
- Preparation of required applications
- Documentation for obtaining permits
- Preparation of required annual and quarterly waste reports and performance standards for permit renewal, including opacity testing
- Continued compliance with government regulations